B. Hughes & Son's Funeral Directors (I.A.F.D)
Main Street, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Phone/Fax: 042-9740463 - Mobiles: 086-8282928 / 087-2397601
June 3, 2015
Cookies In Use on This Site
1 – Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
2 – More about our Cookies
2.1 – Website Function Cookies
2.1.1 – Our own cookies
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
2.1.2 – Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google+: http://www.google.ie/intl/ie/policies/technologies/cookies/
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
2.1.3 – Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.ie/policies/privacy/partners/
3 – Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.